There are three large undeveloped sites in Brickyard Cove:
- The Terminal One Site, near Ferry Point at the junction of Dornan Drive and Brickyard Cove Road.
- The Bottoms Property, below the eastern part of Seacliff Estates, where Seacliff Road joins Brickyard Cove Road.
- The site formerly owned by PG&E, located between Brickyard Landing and Seacliff Estates.
Here is a sketch of the sites mentioned above.
Significant Cumulative Effects:
- Number of dwellings.
- Currently there are approximately 550 dwellings in Brickyard Cove.
- Terminal One Site:
- Toll Brothers had proposed to add over 300 units at the Terminal One site.
- As a result of the negotiations following our lawsuit, Toll reduced its Terminal One units to 258.
- Suzhou-Weibang-Laconia has not specified a number of units, but appears to be desirous of higher density than even Toll.
- Bottoms Site:
- Toll had proposed 300 units for the Bottoms Site.
- Shea Homes has proposed 60 units.
- PG&E Site:
- There is no information about what might happen on the PG&E site.